StringDB Wizard is the tool that creates the StringDB binaries. StringDB Wizard processes strings and translations in specially formatted Microsoft Excel files and outputs a binary file, StringDB.The output StringDB file is then read by your application to be able to change languages and strings without recompiling, on the fly.
- Load String Table; Click this to open and load Excel files
- Available Languages; This is the list of languages found in Excel file
- Selected Languages; This is the list of languages that will be used to create StringDB
- Select/Deselect buttons; Use these buttons to move languages back and forth between available and selected language lists.
- Settings; Click this to open the settings dialog.
- Load/Save project; You can save and load the current project settings.
- Prefix; This is the prefix that will be added to the StringDB file name. Default file name is “StringDB.bin”.
- Create; Press this button to start the StringDB creation process.
- Project Info; This is the information about the StringDB to be created.
- Online Help; You can access help pages on our web site by clicking this link
- Support; Click this link to ask questions to our support team.
- Mode Tabs; Use this to change the view mode.